Problem anxiety was the primary impetus that drove me to pursue becoming a therapist before I ever started on this path, and it remains a bedrock of the work that I do. All humans experience anxiety, which is a healthy part of our emotional repertoire. However, sometimes anxiety can become problematic, whether we are experiencing more anxiety than a situation typically warrants, or we are overwhelmed by a genuinely anxiety-ridden scenario in life. Others may meet criteria for a more formal diagnosis of an anxiety disorder. Whatever experience you may have with anxiety, I’m happy to speak with you and see if I can be of help to you.
Here are a few presentations of anxiety that I specialize in:
- Panic Disorder and Panic Attacks
- Religious Anxiety/Religious OCD (aka Scrupulosity)
- Generalized Anxiety or Constant Worry
- Social Anxiety & Fear of Public Speaking
- Dating Anxiety
- Managing Stress (Workplace Stress, Silicon Valley Stress)
Please feel free to contact me to schedule a free phone consultation so we can get to know each other a little before we schedule a meeting.