Anxiety treatment was the primary impetus that drove me to pursue becoming a therapist, and it remains a bedrock of the work that I do. All humans experience anxiety symptoms, which is a healthy part of our emotional repertoire. However, sometimes anxiety can become problematic, whether we are experiencing more anxious symptoms than a situation typically warrants, or we are overwhelmed by a genuinely anxiety-ridden scenario in life. Others may meet criteria for a more formal diagnosis of an anxiety disorder. I help clients in San Jose and Silicon Valley navigate these concerns and more in a safe and therapeutic space.
Here are a few presentations of anxiety that I specialize in:
- Panic Disorder counseling and Panic Attack treatment
- Religious Anxiety/Religious OCD treatment (aka Scrupulosity)
- Management of OCD Symptoms or Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder or Constant Worry
- Social Anxiety & Fear of Public Speaking
- Counseling for Dating Anxiety
- Managing Stress (Workplace Stress, Silicon Valley Stress)
Please feel free to contact me to schedule a free phone consultation so we can get to know each other a little before we schedule a meeting.